Sorry, this product is not currently available.
The Watershot® PRO iPhone® 7 Plus Dual-Lens is an exceptionally robust, professional Underwater Camera Housing for the iPhone® 7 Plus. This is not a case. Housing features Optical Quality Glass interchangeable – Standard Lens Port. The optional Wide Angle Lens Port increases the Field of View to Horizontal: 122° / Diagonal :155° and an optional Super Dome Port allows for even greater creativity. An ergonomic right hand grip and a wrist lanyard affords improved handling and security in all water conditions. The Camera Housing features 2 prominent, robust and simple integrated metal mounting plates. These integrated mounting plates will accommodate the Watershot® Accessory PRO Mount for utilizing endless Go-Pro® mounting options, the Watershot Pistol Grip and the Watershot Lighting Tray. Depth Rated to 195ft/60m the iPhone is fully suspended within the Housing ensuring that the phone and screen are effectively shielded from abrasion, impact and external pressure. GoPro® is a registered trademark of Woodman Labs, Inc.
Download the free Watershot App available at the App Store and on Apple iTunes. Designed to maximize camera functions from both the native Apple iPhone Camera App and the Watershot App: Video, Photo, rapid fire, front and back camera use, Time-Lapse, Slow Motion, and Panorama while the phone is locked safely in the Housing.
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate BLACK/SNORKEL BLUE – CLEAR BACK
- Compatible with Apple iPhone® 7 Plus Dual-Lens
- Optical Grade Glass Lens Elements (3 Elements in 3 Groups)
- Machined 6061 Aluminum Lens Port
- Interchangeable Lens Port Mount
- Depth Rating: 195ft/60m
- Ergonomic right hand finger grip
- Custom App (Apple App Store)
- 5 Conductive Pressure Buttons, 1 Home button - optimize still & video functions
- Integrated universal tripod mounts
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: L 6.7" x W 3.7" x D 2.0" (17cm x 9.4cm x 5.0cm) Weight: 0.9lbs.
Key iPhone® 7 Plus Photographic / Video Specifications
- Dual 12MP sensors
- 28/56 mm equivalent focal length
- F1.8/2.8 aperture
- On-sensor phase detection
- DNG Raw capture and manual control with 3rd party apps
- 4K video at 30 fps
- 720p/240 and 1080p/120fps slow-motion video
- 7MP front camera with F2.2 aperture and 32mm equivalent focal length