The engineering team at Watershot Inc. has a proven track record of successfully bringing new products to the marketplace. Watershot’s personnel have experience ranging from initial concept design, though mature production management.
Our engineers have extensive industry experience; including a large variety of products which are currently in high volume production in the water sports recreation industries and custom production in the scientific and motion picture industries. At Watershot our collective experience provides product design solutions that are robust and viable for our target markets.
Engineering Capabilities include:
- Finite Element Analysis using COSMOSWorks
- 3D solid modeling using SolidWorks
- Mechanical & optical engineering and design
- Concept generation
- Technical drawing and detailing
- Metrology capabilities
By combining in-house capability and local partnerships, Watershot is able to offer full service machining and assembly facilities. Our internal resources and our relationship with quality, local fabrication facilities allow us to react quickly to the specialized machining and assembly requirements of our customers.
We offer services that cover the entire manufacturing cycle – design, material selection, detailing, machining, and coating/finishing, custom packaging and shipping worldwide.
High Volume Production
Watershot Inc has partnered with an established, high-quality Asian manufacturer. With extensive experience in the production of high-quality, waterproof and weather-resistant enclosures, this Asian presence allows Watershot to offer a turn-key, high volume production solution including molding, machining, product assembly, and packaging. A focus on consistent quality has yielded over 15 years of successful high volume product supply to customers worldwide.
- 800 personnel strong
- 100,000+ square foot manufacturing and assembly factory
- Mechanical, Optical, Tooling, and Process engineering
- Class 100,000 clean room molding and assembly
- Mold Making
- Injection molding (volumes as high as 80,000 parts per day).
- Product Assembly
- Testing (including waterproof immersion testing)
- Painting and Silk screening
- Optical Lens Coating
- ISO 9002 Certified
- Precision inspection (including Zeiss CMM)