The Watershot® PRO ISR™ Bluetooth® Pistol Grip is receiving the Bluetooth®, FCC and CE Certification Testing this month. This critical testing is being completed to provide customers with the best possible experience. Get a jump on how to set-up this exciting new addition to the Watershot® family of waterproof iPhone® imaging products by familiarizing yourself with our first draft of the Set-Up Procedures is listed below.
Learn how to Pair your Apple iPhone® with your Watershot® PRO ISR™ Bluetooth® Pistol Grip. Easily manage and control electronic still and video water imaging at the tip of your finger.
- Activate the Watershot® PRO ISR™ Bluetooth® Pistol Grip by pressing the circular Black Activation Button on the right side of the Pistol Grip for 1 second. The Status LED indicator on the rear of the Pistol Grip will begin flashing YELLOW indicating that the Bluetooth® signal is broadcasting for pairing with your iPhone®.
- On your iPhone® go to Settings > Bluetooth and place the Bluetooth® Slide Switch ON. Remain on this screen until you complete all of the steps to pair the Watershot ® Pistol Grip with your iPhone®.
- Place your iPhone® in discover mode and wait for Watershot® Pistol Grip to appear on your iPhone®. If you don’t see it or aren’t sure how to make it discover-able, check the instructions, FAQ and BLOG or reach out to us at www.watershot.com
- To pair the Watershot® PRO ISR™ Bluetooth® Pistol Grip tap Watershot® Pistol Grip when it appears on your iPhone®.
- Once successfully paired the Status LED indicator on the rear of the Pistol Grip will begin flashing BLUE.
- Exit Settings and go to Camera on your iPhone.
- Confirm the Watershot® Pistol Grip pairing by momentarily pressing the Trigger Button on the Watershot® PRO ISR™ Bluetooth® Pistol Grip and take a single shot.
- For Burst Imaging push and told the Trigger Button.
- To START and STOP Video Recording momentarily push the Trigger Button.
- The CR2032 Coin-cell Battery located in the Bluetooth® Module of the Watershot® PRO ISR™ Bluetooth® Pistol Grip has an expected life of 60 hours continuous use or ~ 300,000 (Three-Hundred-Thousand) shots. Your actual battery life may vary depending on temperature, storage, maintenance and use.
- The CR2032 Coin-cell Battery can be easily replaced by following the instructions on page XX of this User Guide.
- Watershot also has complete Bluetooth® Modules available as a replacement at www.watershot.com under the Maintenance Tab.
- When mated directly to the Watershot® PRO or SPLASH Camera Housing, Bluetooth® pairing will function underwater to the Pistol Grips full depth rating of 60m/195ft (Watershot® PRO Camera Housings are rated to 60m/195ft and Watershot® SPLASH Camera Housings are rated to 10m/33ft).
The LED Status Light displays four Colors:
- Flashing YELLOW – Activated
- Flashing BLUE – Paired and Ready for Use
- Flashing GREEN – Trigger Button Pressed
- Flashing RED – Low Power < 30 minutes remaining